Monday, April 18, 2011

Kid Tested

As many of you know, when I'm not shooting and writing I wrangle a toddler. Wrangling toddlers and making professional progress don't necessarily go hand in hand. I love my job. I love my boy much, much more, but let's just admit it, they don't always sync.

Today was NOT one of those days! I had a big helper today as I got ready for an upcoming assignment. In a little over a week I'll be going on a trip for Canoe & Kayak magazine, 10 days paddling in the Temagami region of Ontario shooting a story for writer Conor Mihell. Before such trips I like to shake down my camping gear a bit, relearn things I've forgotten and try out any new gear before the trip.



Introducing our new tent, an ALPS Mountaineering Vertex 4. It's easy to set up, and even fits in our living room! Josiah liked it immediately. "Tunt! Tunt! Tunt!"

Kid tested, photographer approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment